पृष्ठ

बुधवार, 17 फ़रवरी 2021

Discoursing

Though I am not seen like that, the enduring fact is that I am a professional discourser; I am paid basically for that. And, as such, I explain the basics of discourse to my audiences and one of those is this. The first task of discourse is simplification so that you have the foundational understanding, which is a necessity for getting into understanding. And the second task is to complicate: to look for the interplay of realities and possibilities to the limit when our faculty finds itself unable to go further. First is meant to introduce them to understanding, and second to the limits of understanding. These are two ends but the main concern is to identify the takeaways, i.e. to work knowledge to make it work for the general good (general because the basic orientation of my discipline is not imparting some skills). The bottom line to me is to go to the fundamentals and to get back without becoming fundamentalist and to plan the journey in a way so that it is beneficial to one and all.

Stating the obvious but people need to realize this obvious rather badly.

Niraj Kumar Jha

कोई टिप्पणी नहीं:

एक टिप्पणी भेजें