पृष्ठ

रविवार, 2 जुलाई 2017

The Grand Project of Self Defeatism

The people I considered fool earlier, I find their beliefs to be correct now. I had to overcome my education to realize this. One of such realizations is that the past is not there in the history texts but it remains the most formidable determinant of our genetic coding, which in turn determines how we behave. Our intellectualism lacks utterly in addressing the existential, and I realize that to be the chief factor for the trivialization of intellectualism in the country. It is our genetic coding which makes us hyper aggressive sometimes and keeps us abominably subservient most of the times. This may also be the reason for our intellectualism being a grand project of self defeatism.

Niraj Kumar Jha

कोई टिप्पणी नहीं:

एक टिप्पणी भेजें